Will Marriage Commissioners provide a place to conduct my marriage?

Usually not.  You should contact the Marriage Commissioner direct for more information though as they may be able to help.  GayVancouver.Net (Gay Vancouver Online) has a listing of gay-friendly Marriage Commissioners on our same-sex marriage page.

Share this post

scroll to top